Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|647||Amandeep Khurana||Mar 01, 2021|
|646||Mamta Sharma||Feb 28, 2021|
|645||Carlos Rodrigues||Feb 28, 2021|
|644||William Lyons||Feb 28, 2021|
|643||Susan Lyons||Feb 28, 2021|
|642||Maria Mazur||Feb 24, 2021|
|641||Joy Munyan||Feb 23, 2021|
|640||Elizabeth Weaver||Feb 23, 2021|
|639||Ibironke Onibudo||Feb 23, 2021|
|638||Yemi Ojelabi||Feb 22, 2021|
|637||eugenia sanders||Feb 22, 2021|
|636||Mohamed ELNassery||Feb 22, 2021|
|635||Nader Afshar||Feb 18, 2021|
|634||Alfaisal Thasleem||Feb 18, 2021|
|633||DAWN KEELS||Feb 18, 2021|
|632||Rick Roberts||Feb 18, 2021|
|631||ABHISEK GUHA||Feb 15, 2021|
|630||hussain soomro||Feb 15, 2021|
|629||David Assink||Feb 15, 2021|
|628||Lester De La Paz||Feb 14, 2021|
|627||Andy Navarrete||Feb 13, 2021|
|626||ALBAN JACQUIN||Feb 12, 2021|
|625||Matthias Zander||Feb 12, 2021|
|624||Kendel Lester||Feb 10, 2021|