We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|439||Stephen Gliva||Sep 24, 2020|
|438||Vimal Selvadurai Christopher||Sep 24, 2020|
|437||Joshua Thomas||Sep 22, 2020|
|436||Atanu Sen||Sep 22, 2020|
|435||jing zhang||Sep 21, 2020|
|434||Javier Eduardo Juarez Tellez||Sep 20, 2020|
|433||Brad Murdoch||Sep 20, 2020|
|432||Kumar Vikas Singh||Sep 20, 2020|
|431||Martin "Nick" Matute||Sep 20, 2020|
|430||Christian Medina||Sep 20, 2020|
|429||Melanie Harvey||Sep 20, 2020|
|428||Pooja Shah||Sep 20, 2020|
|427||Sam Kum||Sep 19, 2020|
|426||Roland Kubik||Sep 18, 2020|
|425||Shreesha Rao||Sep 17, 2020|
|424||Brian Markley||Sep 16, 2020|
|423||Lucia Urbancova||Sep 16, 2020|
|422||George Astling||Sep 16, 2020|
|421||Ivan Hedlund||Sep 15, 2020|
|420||SAYEDA MOHAMMED||Sep 15, 2020|
|419||Renato Mendes||Sep 15, 2020|
|418||Jasmine Evans||Sep 15, 2020|
|417||Kamaldeep Sehmbey||Sep 13, 2020|
|416||Kim Jacobsen||Sep 11, 2020|