Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|2,073||Drew McConville||Oct 01, 2022|
|2,072||Earcy Christmon IV||Sep 30, 2022|
|2,071||Krishna Maheswara Manda||Sep 30, 2022|
|2,070||John Watters||Sep 28, 2022|
|2,069||Alba González||Sep 28, 2022|
|2,068||Daniel Smoragiewicz||Sep 27, 2022|
|2,067||Gisele Ienczak Boschetti||Sep 27, 2022|
|2,066||Tyler Everett||Sep 27, 2022|
|2,065||Lynn Squire||Sep 26, 2022|
|2,064||Shivam Vyas||Sep 26, 2022|
|2,063||Tanya Roth||Sep 26, 2022|
|2,062||Endrin Tushe||Sep 26, 2022|
|2,061||Niek van Beurden||Sep 26, 2022|
|2,060||Nora Parker||Sep 25, 2022|
|2,059||Dan Chaskes||Sep 23, 2022|
|2,058||Tiffany Winton||Sep 23, 2022|
|2,057||Benjamin Newman||Sep 23, 2022|
|2,056||Nitin Srivastava||Sep 22, 2022|
|2,055||Peter Guasta||Sep 22, 2022|
|2,054||Mohamed Gad||Sep 22, 2022|
|2,053||Reem Alfayez||Sep 21, 2022|
|2,052||Priscilla Paciocco||Sep 21, 2022|
|2,051||Raphael Yohannes||Sep 21, 2022|
|2,050||matias Tesfaye||Sep 20, 2022|