Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|873||Salil Jha||Jul 25, 2021|
|872||Henry Jung||Jul 25, 2021|
|871||Christopher Messier||Jul 25, 2021|
|870||DeMondrae Montgomery||Jul 25, 2021|
|869||Tracy Tolota||Jul 23, 2021|
|868||Christina Markey||Jul 23, 2021|
|867||Leah Homeister||Jul 23, 2021|
|866||Thomas Beuter||Jul 22, 2021|
|865||manish pareek||Jul 21, 2021|
|864||Paige Selkirk||Jul 21, 2021|
|863||Kyle Skelton||Jul 21, 2021|
|862||Jacob Porter||Jul 21, 2021|
|861||Sumanth Budugu||Jul 20, 2021|
|860||Stephen Morris||Jul 20, 2021|
|859||Wesley McCollam||Jul 19, 2021|
|858||Blaketon Rogers II||Jul 19, 2021|
|857||Natasha Schmidt||Jul 18, 2021|
|856||William Easlick||Jul 16, 2021|
|855||Marion Kee||Jul 12, 2021|
|854||Justin Muratore||Jul 11, 2021|
|853||sisca yani||Jul 09, 2021|
|852||Matthew Terry||Jul 08, 2021|
|851||Brandon Chen||Jul 07, 2021|
|850||Maryann Potter||Jul 07, 2021|