Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|721||Garlon Davis||Apr 14, 2021|
|720||Spenser Bullock||Apr 13, 2021|
|719||Geraldo Cruz||Apr 13, 2021|
|718||Alexandre De Moraes||Apr 13, 2021|
|717||Nicholas Hole||Apr 13, 2021|
|716||Patrick Fredona||Apr 12, 2021|
|715||Lelis Murakami||Apr 12, 2021|
|714||Allyssa Carlisle||Apr 12, 2021|
|713||JORGE CARLOS PONTON||Apr 09, 2021|
|712||Chandini Girish||Apr 08, 2021|
|711||Jordan Meyers||Apr 08, 2021|
|710||Gabriel Sierra||Apr 07, 2021|
|709||Niteshkumar Shah||Apr 07, 2021|
|708||Winjoy Mathew||Apr 07, 2021|
|707||Renee VanVleet||Apr 07, 2021|
|706||Stewart Cuthbertson||Apr 07, 2021|
|705||Makario Mackey||Apr 06, 2021|
|704||Orosz Gyorgy||Apr 06, 2021|
|703||Darin Leffler||Apr 05, 2021|
|702||Joshua Bui||Apr 05, 2021|
|701||Tim Sara||Apr 05, 2021|
|700||Rosemary Montevilla||Apr 04, 2021|
|699||Jennifer Nelson||Apr 02, 2021|
|698||Tammky Crosby||Mar 31, 2021|