Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|1,929||Juliano Rodrigues||Jul 04, 2022|
|1,928||Tina Leijding||Jun 30, 2022|
|1,927||Theodosia Johnson||Jun 30, 2022|
|1,926||Christin Grissom||Jun 29, 2022|
|1,925||Gagerie Ralph||Jun 29, 2022|
|1,924||Felipe Loredo||Jun 29, 2022|
|1,923||Grant Purviss||Jun 28, 2022|
|1,922||Rehan Syed||Jun 28, 2022|
|1,921||Melissa Gordon||Jun 27, 2022|
|1,920||Diane Bennett||Jun 27, 2022|
|1,919||Timothy Bonet||Jun 27, 2022|
|1,918||Stephanie Matiz||Jun 27, 2022|
|1,917||Harjot Dhaliwal||Jun 27, 2022|
|1,916||abc defg||Jun 25, 2022|
|1,915||Christopher La Via||Jun 24, 2022|
|1,914||Fatima Rahman||Jun 24, 2022|
|1,913||Brian Giglio||Jun 24, 2022|
|1,912||Yash Kapilesh||Jun 23, 2022|
|1,911||Amrinder Singh Bhullar||Jun 23, 2022|
|1,910||Joseph Adedoyi||Jun 23, 2022|
|1,909||Terri LeMay||Jun 23, 2022|
|1,908||Cecile Bussiere||Jun 22, 2022|
|1,907||Thomas North||Jun 21, 2022|
|1,906||Jessica Pak||Jun 21, 2022|