Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|496||Kelsey Lisenbe||Nov 22, 2020|
|495||Stewart Harris||Nov 20, 2020|
|494||Cheng "Lily" Li||Nov 19, 2020|
|493||Robby Seck||Nov 19, 2020|
|492||Jitender Sharma||Nov 19, 2020|
|491||Jose Torres||Nov 19, 2020|
|490||Bindia Bagga||Nov 19, 2020|
|489||Pankaj Bagga||Nov 19, 2020|
|488||John Augustin||Nov 18, 2020|
|487||Matt Miller||Nov 18, 2020|
|486||Jake Tyndall||Nov 18, 2020|
|485||Ibrahim Zada||Nov 18, 2020|
|484||Leonardo de Miranda||Nov 18, 2020|
|483||buddy forward||Nov 18, 2020|
|482||BISWAJIT ACHARYA||Nov 18, 2020|
|481||Marwen Trabelsi||Nov 18, 2020|
|480||Yacine ZABARI||Nov 18, 2020|
|479||Debajit Mishra||Nov 18, 2020|
|478||SAI GANESH KUMAR CHANDRASEKARAN||Nov 16, 2020|
|477||Faisal Zahabi||Nov 14, 2020|
|476||Al Womack||Nov 11, 2020|
|475||Shaun Thompson||Nov 10, 2020|
|474||Barry Medley||Nov 10, 2020|
|473||Gayatri Raol||Nov 09, 2020|