We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|332||Sergio García||Aug 07, 2020|
|331||Javier Martínez Vadillo||Aug 06, 2020|
|330||mark patrick||Aug 06, 2020|
|329||Fabiano Peixinho||Aug 06, 2020|
|328||shean kok lim||Aug 06, 2020|
|327||Steven Warner||Aug 05, 2020|
|326||John McCorkell||Aug 05, 2020|
|325||Leah Jones||Aug 04, 2020|
|324||Eduardo Kambundo||Aug 03, 2020|
|323||Shital Durukkar||Aug 03, 2020|
|322||Desmond Todd||Aug 03, 2020|
|321||Maria Kambourelis||Aug 02, 2020|
|320||Ajay Fernando||Aug 01, 2020|
|319||James Dean Wilson||Jul 31, 2020|
|318||Sakawa Bob||Jul 31, 2020|
|317||Madalin Rauch||Jul 31, 2020|
|316||Venugopal Chitragar||Jul 30, 2020|
|315||David Cusick||Jul 30, 2020|
|314||Michael Sadlowski||Jul 30, 2020|
|313||James Lee||Jul 30, 2020|
|312||Patrick Campbell||Jul 30, 2020|
|311||Lisseth Watkins||Jul 29, 2020|
|310||michael knox||Jul 29, 2020|
|309||Ebeid Elsayed||Jul 28, 2020|