Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|463||Urvashi Patel||Oct 23, 2020|
|462||dennis phoebus||Oct 23, 2020|
|461||Mohammad Tina||Oct 18, 2020|
|460||Joseph Trovato||Oct 17, 2020|
|459||Ferdinand Chew||Oct 16, 2020|
|458||Jason Konn||Oct 15, 2020|
|457||Teri Larson||Oct 15, 2020|
|456||Pamela Bibiano||Oct 14, 2020|
|455||Jaime Reed||Oct 13, 2020|
|454||Amanda Williams||Oct 13, 2020|
|453||Scott Pratt||Oct 12, 2020|
|452||RASHMITHA ADITHE||Oct 12, 2020|
|451||Danielle Skarin||Oct 06, 2020|
|450||Natasha Belak-Berger||Oct 05, 2020|
|449||Hamill Marinda||Oct 04, 2020|
|448||Jeffrey Ruiz||Oct 01, 2020|
|447||HIMANSHU CHOWFLA||Sep 30, 2020|
|446||David Garcia||Sep 30, 2020|
|445||Heather Nuerge||Sep 28, 2020|
|444||irfan ahmed||Sep 28, 2020|
|443||José Gilli||Sep 25, 2020|
|442||Kari Susairaj||Sep 25, 2020|
|441||Craig Moore||Sep 24, 2020|
|440||Stephen Gliva||Sep 24, 2020|