Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|1,075||Hasan Kose||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,074||Leanza Tupfer||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,073||Ken Esparza||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,072||Cesar Suarez||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,071||Jason Matthews||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,070||Kavitha Ramaswamy||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,069||Kavitha Ramaswamy||Dec 05, 2021|
|1,068||Rekha Annapareddy||Dec 04, 2021|
|1,067||Lee Beckers||Dec 03, 2021|
|1,066||Peter Janosi||Dec 02, 2021|
|1,065||Aman Khippal||Dec 01, 2021|
|1,064||Folake Abass||Dec 01, 2021|
|1,063||Caitlin Cronson||Nov 30, 2021|
|1,062||Farshid Khoshdel||Nov 30, 2021|
|1,061||Célia Regina de Azevedo Ricota Muss||Nov 25, 2021|
|1,060||Douglas Briggs||Nov 22, 2021|
|1,059||Darin Williams||Nov 21, 2021|
|1,058||Yeabu Kamara||Nov 19, 2021|
|1,057||Sylver Warren||Nov 19, 2021|
|1,056||Laura Cecconi||Nov 19, 2021|
|1,055||Brian Ambrose||Nov 19, 2021|
|1,054||David Sweet||Nov 16, 2021|
|1,053||Véronique Fournier||Nov 15, 2021|
|1,052||Anjaneyulu korapu||Nov 14, 2021|