We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|253||Pierfrancesco Conte||Jul 02, 2020|
|252||Mike Baird||Jul 02, 2020|
|251||Emma Valcq||Jul 01, 2020|
|250||Abby Barker Hodge||Jul 01, 2020|
|249||Freddy Østbygaard||Jul 01, 2020|
|248||Satya Salvi||Jun 30, 2020|
|247||Nathan Shimp||Jun 30, 2020|
|246||hirotaka ikai||Jun 30, 2020|
|245||Lyliam Gabriela Mendoza Carbajal||Jun 29, 2020|
|244||Robin DalPezzo||Jun 29, 2020|
|243||Carie Cote||Jun 29, 2020|
|242||Aruna Kandasamy||Jun 29, 2020|
|241||Venkata Dharba||Jun 29, 2020|
|240||Ashish Banerjee||Jun 28, 2020|
|239||Radhika Venkatachallam||Jun 28, 2020|
|238||Smitha Nair||Jun 28, 2020|
|237||Elvidania Caperonis||Jun 28, 2020|
|236||Timothy Blythe||Jun 28, 2020|
|235||Marcelo Sena||Jun 27, 2020|
|234||Jerry Han||Jun 27, 2020|
|233||Alejandra Torres||Jun 25, 2020|
|232||Bruce Silver||Jun 24, 2020|
|231||Shalini Singh||Jun 24, 2020|
|230||Công Nguyễn||Jun 24, 2020|