We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|167||Penny Watson||Jun 02, 2020|
|166||Nicole Lofgren||Jun 02, 2020|
|165||John Cronise||Jun 01, 2020|
|164||Kristina Carbaugh||Jun 01, 2020|
|163||Michelle Lane||May 31, 2020|
|162||Bob Hogzett||May 31, 2020|
|161||Danny Underwood||May 30, 2020|
|160||Emiliano Giuseppe Matellini||May 30, 2020|
|159||Rian Ashwin Puthucheary||May 30, 2020|
|158||Sonal Pandey||May 29, 2020|
|157||Becky King||May 29, 2020|
|156||saikumar nmt||May 29, 2020|
|155||Carol Morse||May 29, 2020|
|154||Kannan Mani||May 28, 2020|
|153||Mustafa Kamal Yousuf||May 28, 2020|
|152||Omotara Adekoya||May 28, 2020|
|151||Khalil Hall||May 28, 2020|
|150||Joe Masak||May 28, 2020|
|149||Christine Eckert||May 28, 2020|
|148||Sujatha Vedula||May 28, 2020|
|147||Arnesha Horton||May 28, 2020|
|146||Saad Saleem||May 28, 2020|
|145||catherine carrillo||May 27, 2020|
|144||Eduardo Gonzales||May 27, 2020|