Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|564||Karthikeyan Chenniappan||Jan 19, 2021|
|563||Jitender R||Jan 17, 2021|
|562||Nicole Robideau||Jan 17, 2021|
|561||Haley Stogsdill||Jan 14, 2021|
|560||Eugene Chernysh||Jan 14, 2021|
|559||SANKAR JAGANNATH||Jan 13, 2021|
|558||victoria stelloh||Jan 13, 2021|
|557||George Gyorgy Sasfy||Jan 11, 2021|
|556||Erica Jones||Jan 11, 2021|
|555||Erin Gros||Jan 11, 2021|
|554||Ian McGrady||Jan 09, 2021|
|553||Emad Rahim||Jan 09, 2021|
|552||Jane Miceli||Jan 09, 2021|
|551||Amit Juneja||Jan 07, 2021|
|550||Nikolina Kentrić||Jan 07, 2021|
|549||Larissa Cupp||Jan 07, 2021|
|548||Phu Phan||Jan 07, 2021|
|547||William Lundquist||Jan 05, 2021|
|546||Vanessa Paraskevopoulou||Jan 05, 2021|
|545||Lisa Harrison||Jan 05, 2021|
|544||Samir Patel||Jan 05, 2021|
|543||Charan Kolhe||Jan 05, 2021|
|542||Petros Kagkas||Jan 05, 2021|
|541||JAMES O. ASHAYE||Jan 05, 2021|