Sign the Scrum Manifesto
We have spent decades using, exploring, and helping others implement, Scrum. Through doing this work, we have come to believe:
- Scrum is Scrum, and there has been Scrum as long as humans have been working in groups.
- All Implementations of Scrum are unique, and each contains the following elements:
- Small, Self-Organized Teams producing Results,
- Product Ownership ensuring those Results have Value,
- Scrum Mastering facilitating Improvements, and
- Frequent Adaptation of both Improvements and Results.
These four elements are intimately linked, and Scrum is not Scrum without all four of them.
- There is no “one true scrum” – there are many descriptions and models of Scrum, suited to particular contexts.
- It is not expected that a Scrum suited to one context will work in another.
- A particular Scrum may contain processes and practices but, at its core, all Scrums must focus on People.
We need to focus on the simple beauty of Scrum, and realize that there is little that matters other than creating it again.
The Scrum Guides
|954||Boyd Marler||Sep 24, 2021|
|953||Oscar Zamora C.||Sep 24, 2021|
|952||Olajumoke Apata||Sep 24, 2021|
|951||Albanya Yendalli Ayala Trejo||Sep 22, 2021|
|950||Naman Naik||Sep 21, 2021|
|949||Kristen Lundeen||Sep 21, 2021|
|948||Taylor Hoesen||Sep 21, 2021|
|947||Dana Tallman||Sep 21, 2021|
|946||brian young||Sep 21, 2021|
|945||Stefan Hallberg||Sep 21, 2021|
|944||Dawit Mesfin||Sep 17, 2021|
|943||Eric Berthoud-Jury||Sep 17, 2021|
|942||JAMILARE OLADAPO||Sep 16, 2021|
|941||LISA KOMIDAR||Sep 16, 2021|
|940||Emilio Posa||Sep 15, 2021|
|939||Jennifer Moon||Sep 14, 2021|
|938||Abhishek Ram||Sep 14, 2021|
|937||Heather Bogard||Sep 13, 2021|
|936||Samuel Sadler||Sep 13, 2021|
|935||Liz Nelson||Sep 13, 2021|
|934||Karim Bibars||Sep 12, 2021|
|933||riddhi vasisth||Sep 12, 2021|
|932||Vincent Browne||Sep 12, 2021|
|931||Rashmi Rajesh||Sep 12, 2021|